Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker Seat Pacific Pebble
The Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with bat-at toys overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler chair (up to 40 lb/18 kg). And with two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and a machine-washable seat pad, what's not to love?
Use from birth until child weighs 40 lb (18 kg).
Development Statement: Use the product from birth until child weighs 40 lb (18 kg). Developmental Benefits: Sensory- Variety of textures, sounds, and calming vibrations stimulate baby's senses. Security & Happiness- Soft seat and calming vibrations soothe baby. Gross Motor- Overhead toy bar encourages baby to reach and bat-at characters strengthening gross motor skills.
- Includes a rocker
- Portable baby seat and rocking chair for use from infant to toddler (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Two recline positions and removable toy bar with two bat-at toys
- Calming vibrations help soothe your baby
- Foldout kickstand for stationary seating
- Machine-washable seat pad